Dräger X-am® 5000
Developed specifically for personal monitoring systems, the Dräger X-am® 5000 is a state of the art gas detection unit that’s lightweight, compact, and durable. As a 1- to 5- gas detection unit, the X-am® 5000 accurately measures combustible gases and vapors while also monitoring o2 and high-levels of organic vapors, toxic gases, and an array of other harmful contaminants.
As a compact and robust monitoring device, the Dräger X-am® 5000 offers a substantial amount of benefits:
- An External pump which starts working once connected with the gas detector.
- Area Monitorization which forms a wireless fenceline and allows for a verified safe zone.
- Easy exchange, calibration, or upgrade to other gas sensors. Highly customizable allows for ultimate compatibility.
- Ergonimic, “cellular-device” design is practical and easy to use.
- Rapid response/alert time to explosive and poisonous gas and harmful chemical levels.
- Simple, intuitive, and efficient bump tests and calibrations.
- Compatible with an array of power supplies. Works with both Alkaline batteries, and is compatible with T4 Battery supplies.
- Water-Resistant and Durable. With a water-tight construction, the X-am® 5000 is also dust resistant and features a robust casing unit.